To ensure their safety, maintain operating efficiency and prolong life, heating and cooling systems need regular maintenance by certified technicians. Mr. Furnace services not just the heating and cooling systems we install, but all makes and models, regarding of age and condition, throughout southeast Michigan, in the Tri-County area (Oakland, Wayne, Macomb).
At Mr. Furnace, we offer 24/7 emergency repairs, on all makes and models, for furnaces, boilers and AC systems. Here’s why Mr. Furnace is one of the top providers of heating and cooling services in southeast Michigan:
- all repairs are performed by certified technicians, to manufacturer specifications
- our products are quoted accurately. The work is completed on time without cost overruns or hidden extras
- all our technicians are experienced and hardworking, some of them have been with us for more than 30 years
- we are HONEST: we are not in for a quick buck, but to form a trusted relationship, that will serve you and us for years to come; therefore, we will not perform unnecessary services, or talk you into expensive add-ons, but we treat you with the respect and courtesy that you deserve
- we will respect your property, performing all necessary clean-up, intrude as little as possible
- we guarantee all our work: you can rest assured we’ll be there for you should any problems arise, just like we’ve been for all our clients for more than 30 years
We use a state of the art, custom made power washing system that is designed to deliver 9 GPM of water and 650 PSI to achieve maximum cleaning efficiency per coil manufacturer’s specifications.
Our competitors use a standard power washer that puts out 3 GPM and 2,000 PSI this is the wrong way to clean a coil; coils must have lots of water and lower pressure so that the special chemical we use can work, de-grease and clean properly. By using a higher PSI and low water content, dirt gets stuck between the coil layers and does not have enough water to flush it out, this is common mistake in the industry. We have corrected this with our new state-of-the art machine. Our special design machine is like no other in the Metro-Detroit area. It brings your coil to “like new” conditions and helps keep your air conditioning in peak working condition and as you well know, the air conditioning season is the most costly in operation and repairs throughout the whole year.
Most competitors do not even use chemical or water, they used compressed CO2. They do not clean the inside coil and this just makes conditions worse year after year until eventually your compressor goes, your unit overheats and you have thousands of dollars in repairs during the heating and cooling season.
Call A.S. Contrera for a quote on your building maintenance at 586-754-6700